Friday, September 9, 2011

Auburn Tailgate At It's Best!

Football season is here! September 1st was the official kickoff for college football and here in the south, football is a religion! As an Auburn alumni, I remember my days as a student during fall quarter. Our student parking was next to the football stadium. Our vehicles had to be moved out of student parking by noon on Fridays to make room for the visiting fans coming in or they would be towed. Football is serious business and for those of us who love it, the tailgating is just as important as the game itself!

So in honor of the official start to Football season, I thought I would share how we do it! My team is Auburn University and our colors are orange and blue so all of my tailgating food is either orange, blue or white! It is so much fun to get creative and carry a color scheme down to every last detail. Here are my photos to get you inspired!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked our little get together! So welcome fall & football with your favorite team! WAR EAGLE!
Vendor Credits:

ULTIMATE TAILGATING PARTY PACKS: Make It Mine Parties

Design & Styling: Amy Croushorn Amy's Party Ideas
Printable Labels & Party Straws: Party Invites
Cupcake Wrappers: Party Invites
Cupcake Wrapper Template: Snow & Graham
Football embossed paper for cupcake wrappers: Hobby Lobby or Amazon
Football Player Toppers: I found mine at a flea market, but here are some similar ones
Football Edible Cupcake Toppers: Wilton
Auburn Pennant Flags: BSI
IZZE drinks: Amazon
Mini Footballs: Amscan
Auburn Football Game: (I used the turf and players on the table) Kaskey Kids
Paper Party Straws: Green Party Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs